30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stompin' Out Another Set

It's always a great feeling when you acquire the final card to a set you've been building.  And over the Thanksgiving break, one of my main goals was to complete some sets.  With the help of Check Out My Cards and Sportlots, I was able to wrap up four or five sets.

But one set I didn't complete was my 2011 Topps Opening Day Mascots set.  I was down to one card... but I just wasn't willing to overspend on a single card for the sake of a set completion.

Then out of the blue, one of my readers emailed me and informed me that a package was headed my way.  Two days later... this card arrived:


Which means this...


But that card wasn't the only thing in the package.  Regan also sent me a huge stack of cards for my collection, including some really cool Gwynns:


Some Japanese baseball players...


And this cool 2010-11 Score San Jose Sharks team set:


Thanks again Regan!  Please let me know what you collect, so I can build you a thank you package.

Hope you have a great holiday season.  Happy Sunday and sayonara!

No comments: