30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks

It's been a long time since I learned about the Pilgrims, the Mayflower, and Thanksgiving in grade school.  It's a good thing I collect little pieces of cardboard with pictures and words written on them, because sometimes you can actually learn a thing or two from them.

If you're interested in learning something about Pilgrims, check out card #130 from the 1992 Starline Americana set:



Okay... now that we've gotten the history portion of this post out of the way, I just wanted to thank all of you in our blogworld.  Believe it or not, trading card blogs are one of my outlets when I'm stressed out, frustrated, bored, or sad.

I truly appreciate all of you who take the time to read and comment on my posts.  One of my favorite things about this blog is the camaraderie built through the interaction of people who share a common interest.

I also want to thank all of the amazing bloggers out there who spend countless hours writing entertaining and informative posts.  I never enjoyed reading articles until I discovered trading card blogs.

Happy Thanksgiving and sayonara!

4 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving Fuji!

Ana Lu said...

Have a nice Holiday! And thanks for reminding the Thanksgiving story ;)

Fuji said...

Thanks Brian! Hope you and your family have a safe holiday season.

Fuji said...

You too Ana!