30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Drum Roll Please...

Okay... it's over and the results are in. 

 First let's look at the cut/paste job of the 274 names I typed into random.org:


After
five randomizations, the top 10 names will move on to the prize package draft. Here's how it played out: 

Randomizer #1


Randomizer #2


Randomizer #3



Randomizer #4


And the top ten people to move on are:



Okay... now it's time to see who gets to pick their prize package first. Same deal as before, except this time I only had to write down the
ten names from the above randomization, then throw in the top three point earners

Are you ready to see the results?

Here we go...

Randomizer #1


Randomizer #2


Randomizer #3


Randomizer #4


And the moment we've all been waiting for. Drum roll please...



Congratulations dayf! He didn't respond to the prize package selection, but we all know he wanted to pick the Kitty package.

I went down the list and used the prize package preferences you posted a few days ago. People who didn't leave a package preference were given the left over packages.

1st - dayf - Package E
2nd - SpastikMooss - Package K
3rd - The Diamond King - Package B
4th - Hairylemon - Package M
5th - Eric L. - Package L
6th - Ryan G. - Package J
7th - arpsmith - Package D
8th - Baseball Nut - Package A
9th - Hackenbush - Package H
10th - BA Benny - Package F
11th - Nick - Package C
12th - Play at the Plate - Package G
13th - Richard Nebe Jr. - Package I 

Congratulations to all of the winners!

If you see your name listed above, email me (see my email address on the left under my links) your mailing address. My goal is to have everyone's address by Wednesday this week, so I can ship everyone's prizes out.

Thanks again to all of you who took the time to respond to one, some, or all of my posts. We were able to cover a lot of topics this summer and I can't speak for all of you, but I was happy to see the interaction among all of the bloggers who participated.

So until next year... or for those who read my blog on a regular basis... my next post. Have a great week... and sayonara!

4 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

Whoa cool! I especially love that Dayf finished first, clinching those random card packs he so dearly loves!

Thanks for the contest!

Martyn said...

Congratulations everybody and thank you Mr Fuji

Play at the Plate said...

Sweet! Thanks Fuji.

Chuck's Used Cards said...

very nice.