30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving... especially you (Mr. Suh)!


It's that time of the year... when we sit back and give thanks to our family, friends, and of course all of you who have taken a few minutes out of your busy life to check out my blog.

Usually... my blog posts tend to be long and wordy, due to my ADD and inability to keep things short and simple. But tonight is your lucky day... because this is it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Especially you Ndamukong Suh! Your lack of self control cost your team and definitely helped out the Green Bay Packers... which happens to be my favorite team. And if that didn't make me the happiest camper on the planet... your postgame press conference sure was the icing on the cake.

I respect your skills Mr. Suh, as do most football fans, but if I'm a Lions fans... you're no doubt on my "naughty" list.

Sayonara!

Nablo WriMo Daily Total: 149 Words
November Total: 6,643 Words

4 comments:

Hackenbush said...

Suh helped my Bears too. Thanks.

Baseball Nut said...

All the best to you and yours!

Robert said...

You mean he didn't think there was a bug on the chest of the Packers player?

Dawgbones said...

I guess every sport has one, what a disgusting POS. only player I hate worse is that D.K. from my once-beloved Eagles...