30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Domo Arigato: Contest Participants

Thank you to everyone who responded to my "question of the day" posts. It was a pleasure to sit down and read what everyone wrote. Hopefully you'll continue to respond... but I totally understand if you don't. It's hard to sit down and reply to all of the blogs that we read and that's why I want everyone to know how much your time and effort is appreciated.

I'm also happy to report that all of the prize packages have been packaged and are ready to ship tomorrow. There are a couple of exceptions.

First up... Martyn, who won two prize packages (C & F), generously donated his Topps Signature package, which contained a 1/1 printing plate to another participant. He allowed me to pick, so I chose Gmoses @ The Basketball Card Blog, because he was the only one out of the top 7 point earners to not win a prize package, yet he responded to almost everyone of my posts. So thanks Martyn... I know that G appreciates it... and I hope you enjoy your autographed hockey card set.

Another winner... Sports Card Report... better known as Ryan from Sports Card Radio has also donated his prize package (Prize Package H, which includes some SLU posters and a couple of phonecards). So stay tuned... if you're interested in winning this package. I'll probably do it after next weekend and it will be related to the forum that Ryan and his brother run: Sports Card Radio Fan Forum. So thanks Ryan... I encourage everyone to go and sign up on their forum.

Thanks again to all of you. Here's a breakdown of who's packages I have ready to ship:

Tony Mc: TNA Set + Autograph
Spastikmooss: Sports Card Bust Starter Kit
BA Benny: Garbage Pail Kids Lot
Hoopography: Babe Ruth Gold Card + Mini Jersey Lot
Martyn: Signature Rookies Autograph Set
TJ: TTM Baseball Autograph Lot
Gmoses: Topps Signature Package
Jeremy: The 4400 Package
82Redbirds: NFL Package
(...Joe): 90's Basketball Package #2
Redsox101: Consolation Prize
The Ranter: Consolation Prize
Sal a.k.a. Puck Junk: Consolation Prize
Steve D: Consolation Prize

Everything will go out tomorrow afternoon... I sound like a broken record... but... Thanks again!

6 comments:

Charles @ Hoopography said...

Thank you Mark. It was a really fun contest!!!!

TJ said...

Awesome. Great contest.

Anonymous said...

The best contest I've been involved with to date. I was kicking myself when I missed replying to your question of the day only two day before the end of the contest. But it all worked out for the best. Great fun! Can't wait for the next one.

Sal said...

Thank you. This was a lot of fun, and it was interesting to read everyone's answers.

Unknown said...

Dude,

You rocked that contest. Rocked it good. Rocked it hard.

Did I just make this weird?

Either way, thanks again man.

Fuji said...

No it's the other way around... thanks for everyone's participation. Without it... the contest wouldn't be a contest.

82Redbirds... the next contest will be in a few weeks for Ryan's basketball prize package. However... after that... I'm taking a break from running contests.