30 Day Baseball Card Challenge

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My White Whale


The first time I ripped into a pack of 08/09 Topps Signature basketball, I was hooked. I was fortunate enough to pull a Sam Perkins autograph and it went straight into my PC. The next day, I scoured online and decided to go crazy and buy a case of this stuff. In the case, I pulled the following major autographs: Bill Russell, Dwight Howard, Derrick Rose, Elgin Baylor, Dennis Rodman, Jerry West, Dwyane Wade, and a O.J. Mayo. I was completely stoked and decided to go for the autograph set. A few autograph lots on eBay, a few trades on Sportscardforum.com, and a few boxes later and I'm down to one card:

08/09 Topps Signature #TSAJJH J.J. Hickson autograph


If anyone out there has this card, please let me know if you're interested in trading it. It has popped up a few times on eBay, but I always get outbid. Thanks in advance!

No comments: